We prepare reports on both existing building and buildings under design in order to provide maximum desired ambient levels for the benefit of the building users.
Reports can be prepared for work place environments, industrial, commercial, residential, or recreational buildings. Environmental reports will include an assessment of the following environmental factors.
- Noise levels.
- Acoustic design to suit the relative floor area use.
- Lighting levels both natural and artificial and comparing against international standards.
- Temperature and humidity analysis.
- Moisture materials content.
- Pathogen cause and transmission investigation.
- Asbestos; identification and determination, fiber counts.
- Air flow quality analysis.
- Energy use and efficiency analysis.
Electron scanning microscopy is undertaken in conjunction with DSIR.
Asbestos fiber counts are undertaken in conjunction with Capital Environmental Services 2005 Limited